401k Plan Guidance
The Future of Your Company’s Retirement Plan
As an employer, you share the responsibility for guiding your employees toward making decisions that will afford them greater financial freedom in retirement. But here’s the quandary: Just as your workers look to you for financial guidance and advice, you must seek out a professional to help you navigate plan regulation and administration.
Do the following issues look familiar to your retirement plan committee?
- New regulations that add to the complexity of administration
- Fiduciary pressures to provide prudent investment options
- Timely (and potentially complex) fee disclosures to your participants
- Outside advisors whose allegiances are split between plan providers and investment managers
- Watershed regulations that require greater transparency about disclosing relationships between plan sponsors and their advisors
- Employees who feel they cannot afford to save, but are being courted by your competitors through their benefits programs
- Concerns over your employees’ retirement readiness
Your need for competent, objective retirement plan guidance—from an advisor you can trust—has never been greater. That’s why your plan should work with an independent retirement plan representative supported by LPL Financial.
The advisor: A powerful extension of your retirement plan committee
Three key tenets for running an effective retirement plan drive the partnership between your retirement plan advisor and LPL:
- Meaningful, timely information and research: An experienced retirement plan representative can offer you deep industry insights and knowledge of the regulatory landscape that help enable you to make informed choices for your plan’s individual needs.
- Easy access to value-added investments and services: An experienced retirement plan representative can deliver proprietary research that’s designed to help you tap the world’s most talented investment management teams.
- Customized service: An experienced retirement plan representative firm is committed to providing what you and your employees deserve and expect—great financial education at enrollment and one-on-one meetings.
About LPL Financial
LPL Financial is one of the nation's leading financial services companies and a publicly traded company under ticker symbol LPLA. The firm's mission is rooted in the belief that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. LPL does not offer proprietary investment products or engage in investment banking activities; this means advisors affiliated with LPL are not pressured or influenced by LPL to sell its products. Thousands of financial advisors nationwide are able to rely on the firm's tools and resources to help them provide financial guidance and recommendations to help meet their clients' needs. For more information about LPL Financial, visit www.lpl.com.